About Me

My photo
"Feeling my way through the darkness, guided by a beating heart."

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 7: Revisiting Day 1

My work out for today was one that I posted for the very first post. I titled it "The Sugar Bowl WOD" in honor of Michigan going (and winning) the sugar bowl. However, due to limited equipment I've made changes if your gym isn't equiped with certain amenities. Enjoy and let me know how it goes!

My workout:
4 rounds for time.

15 Jumps on a 24" plyo box
50m sled pull of 105lbs
15 burpees
4 Tire Flips
15 Push Ups

My Workout (Modified)
4 Rounds for time

15 Squat Jumps
500m row on a concept 2 rower
15 burpees
10 Thrusters (select a weight that is fairly heavy)
15 push ups

Not sure what a thruster is? Consult the video below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCl-Lft8LSQ

Jam On: Run 800m

No comments:

Post a Comment