About Me

My photo
"Feeling my way through the darkness, guided by a beating heart."

Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 5: Jello.







Hey gang! How are the workouts treating you? The last workout I was unable to post on a count of technology being on the fritz. Needless to say I intended it to be strength based by having you work with different squat postions and using weights. Today, let's hammer in on your endurance, shall we? Do you have access to an indoor track? How about a stop watch? Hopefully you do because you'll need both for this workout. I did this one a while ago and it certainly kicked my butt! I call this workout: Jello.



Warm up: 10 Burpees


Mile Run

(That's it? It sounds so easy! But wait, there's more...)

Using a watch, every 2 minutes stop and do 40 squats and 20 push ups.

(Doesn't sound so easy anymore, does it?)


Post Workout aka "Jam": 10 Burpees


An alternative to this would be to run on a treadmill, but I hate treadmills so I tend to stay away from them. Let me know what you guys think! Have fun! Give it hell! Treat yourself to jello afterwards in honor of the workout.











No comments:

Post a Comment