About Me

My photo
"Feeling my way through the darkness, guided by a beating heart."

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 11...Colder weather, hotter workouts!


We won't let a little rain and chilly air get in the way of our fitness right? Right! This is a picture of me on top of Mt. Katahdin back in September. Couldn't feel my fingers but it was still a great hike, so I hope it motivates you to keep going even when the climate isn't ideal.

So lets get to it, take it to the park y'all! 

Warm Up
Just like we did when I visited, run 5-10 suicides. You gauge how you feel, if 5 or 6 doesn't cut it, keep going. However, if you feel like you're sufficiently warm and you've got some beads of sweat going, maybe 5 or 6 will do the trick.

Workout
3 Tabatas with a 1 minute rest between each one. (Remember, tabatas are 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest.)

Tabata #1-Jump Squats
Tabata #2-Sprints
Tabata #3-Bear Crawls

Jam Session
Raise the roof push ups and GHD sit ups!

(Remember those in track Britt?) 

10 RRPU
20 GHDs

Stay warm and have fun ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment